General English Language Courses
Our public courses in General English, from Beginner to Advanced Level run for 3-8 months with a mid-term and end of term test. They are held three times a week for two hours or twice a week for two hours. Our classes run from 8 in the morning until 10 in the evening, Monday to Saturday.
Business English Courses
Education and Training International also offers an array of ESP courses. The courses cover topic-related vocabulary, key functional expressions, the four skills and key grammar areas.
- English for International Tourism
- English for Hotels and Catering
- English for Business Studies
- English for Medicine
- English for International Banking and Finance
- English for International Negotiations
BEC – Business English Certificates
Cambridge English: Business Certificates, also known as Business English Certificates (BEC), are a suite of three English language qualifications for international business.
Cambridge English: Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary) – CEFR Level B1
Cambridge English: Business Vantage (BEC Vantage) – CEFR Level B2
Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC Higher) – CEFR Level C1
They will help you to achieve your ambitions to:
- work abroad
- work with international organisations in your own country
- study business-related subjects taught in English.
They show that you can use English confidently in international business environments.